The development of the band saw blades for the food sector reaches far into the past. By now, the customers of the company Alber include renowned machine manufacturers and retailers. The stringent requirements are consistently inspected and certified via external audits. In addition to our two material qualities, our portfolio includes both a high-quality material in the form of Uddeholm and an inexpensive alternative. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries.
Dimension mm ALBER RA Economy Super ALBER RA Extra Super 10 x 0.45 x 6 Available - 15 x 0.45 x 6 Available Available 16 x 0.60 x 6 Available Available 20 x 0.45 x 6 Available - 20 x 0.50 x 6 - Available 20 x 0.60 x 6 Available Available 20 x 0.60 x 8 - Available 25 x 0.45 x 6 Available -
Please note that the correct blade thickness is 1/1000 of your roller diameter.
Other dimension available upon request
We are able to manufacture the respective saw blades for all butcher shop machines renowned in the market.
Areas of application
- Fish, raw or frozen
- B 6 mm
- B 8 mm
- Toothed, set, sharpened, with hardened tooth tips
- Toothed, set, sharpened with precision cut, with hardened tooth tips
- As bulk good in coils from 50 m, packaged in coil packaging
- As bulk good in coils from 50 m, packaged in dispenser box or dispenser cassette for an additional fee
- As endless welded saw blades from 5 pieces
- Approx. 1-2 weeks
- RA Economy Super, hardened tooth tips
- RA Extra Super (Uddeholm steel), hardened tooth tips, precision cut