MEVAR - Metal band saw blade bi-metal
For small and large profiles and solid materials as well as layer and bundle cuts.
The metal band saws MEVAR stand for bi-metal band saw blades with HSS flat wire M42. Particularly suitable for steel types up to 40HRC and non-ferrous metals.
|13||0,60 / 0,90|
Additional variations are available upon request!
- Construction steel types, deep drawing steel types and non-alloy tool steel types
- Spring steel types and heat-treated steel types
- Low-alloy and high-alloy hot-work steel types
- Cast iron
- Rust and acid-resistant steel types
- Copper and brass
- tooth with vario toothing between 0.75-1.25 and 10-14 TPI
- Toothed, set, sharpened with precision cut, with hardened tooth tips
- As bulk good in coils from 50 m, packaged in coil packaging
- As bulk good in coils from 50 m, packaged in dispenser box or dispenser cassette for an additional fee
- As endless welded saw blades from 5 pieces
Approx. 1-4 weeks
- Special steel bi-metal with M42 (approx. 68 HRC)
- Berg & Schmid