Band resaw blades in the widths 50 - 360 mm
The growing demand for great performance data while achieving narrow kerves at the same time has been an issue for the band resaws for years. When it comes to this challenge, the company Alber is your partner of choice for the optimisation of your process. We have been renowned due to our exceptional weld seams across Europe for years. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries.
|Width mm||ALBER RA 100 Uddeholm steel available in thickness mm||ALBER RA special steel available in thickness mm|
Please note that the correct blade thickness is 1/1000 of your roller diameter.
Additional variations are available upon request!
- Softwood and hardwood
- Exotic wood types and glued products
- All domestic wood types
- Stones and similar materials
- F, F1, F/A, PCP 12, R, RE, D, E
- Toothed, aligned, tensioned
- Toothed, aligned, tensioned, set, sharpened
- Toothed, aligned, tensioned, compressed, sharpened, levelled
- Toothed, aligned, tensioned, stellited, sharpened, levelled
- As bulk good in coils from 50 m.
- As endless welded saw blades
- As dual cut saw blades or with rear protective toothing
- Approx. 3-4 weeks
- RA 100 from original Swedish Uddeholm steel
- RA from the best special steel
- Gasstech P.P.
- Söderhamn Eriksson