Narrow band saw blades in the widths from 6 to 40 mm
Carpenter band saw blades have been manufactured since the foundation of the company in 1912. The procedure has been consistently improved over the years. Alber band saw blades continue to stand for precise tooth pitches and a very good sharpened appearance. In addition to our two material qualities, our portfolio includes both a high-quality material in the form of Uddeholm and an inexpensive alternative. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries.
|Width mm||ALBER RA 155 Uddeholm steel available in thickness mm||ALBER RA special steel available in thickness mm|
Additional variations are available upon request!
Sales Sägeblatt "schmal"
+49 (0)7163 53649 - 54
- Softwood and hardwood
- Glued timber
- Other light metals
- Pyramid tooth cut 1.5-3.0 mm
- Pruning saw tooth cut 4.5 mm
- D tooth
- Combination tooth
- E skip tooth 10 mm
- Toothed, set, sharpened (standard)
- Toothed, set, sharpened, with hardened tooth tips for cutting particularly hard materials
- As bulk good in coils from 25 m, packaged in coil packaging
- As bulk good in coils from 25 m, packaged in dispenser box and/or dispenser cassette for an additional fee
- As endless welded saw blades from 5 pieces
Approx. 1 - 2 weeks
- RA 155 from original Swedish Uddeholm steel
- RA from the best special steel